Friday, December 31, 2010

Popcorn? What popcorn

I got totally busted today.
Well, you see I was innocently walking through the kitchen when I spied a small yellow bowl on the kitchen bench.
Most people who know me would know how curious I am, so I couldn't help but wonder what was in that little yellow bowl.
So i quickly devised my own little plan.
me- *straining* can't reach!
me- Aha… D'oh
but after a couple of minutes of building and climbing…
I make it!
Turns out that there was popcorn in the bowl. I've never tasted popcorn before so I decided to taste a little bit before Mum saw me…
OK maybe it was a big bit.


Mum- (scratching head) That's funny I thought I put my popcorn there?
(walks outside) Ruby have you seen my... popcorn?

Me- Popcorn? what popcorn?

Totally Busted!

 Now I'm grounded for a week (sob)
At least I can still blog....

love RU

No comments:

Post a Comment