Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The start of my adventures

I arrived with my sister Fern at my new home on Saturday 25th of December (Christmas). 
We came all the way from Hongkong.
I've spent alot of time at home but we went to a vintage fair.
There was lots of old stuff to look at and buy.
Mummy bought 4 cute badges.

  Grammy (mommy's mum) bought some really cute hankies  and is making Fern and I  a quilt each.
I asked mummy where are we going to put the quilt and she said we were going to build a dolls house and make proper beds for us.
This made me really excited.
When i told Fern she got really excited too.

Oooohhhh, i forgot to tell you my name! ah hem my name is Ruby.
Yay now I've told you my name what else should i tell you?
Oh I know i should tell you what i look like- i have pale skin, pink lips, pink blush, with yellow eyeshadow.
I have long black … wait i might as well just show you a picture-


 yep there's me! ooohhhh i should probably show you a picture of Fern-
 There's Ferny.
You would never guess that we were both twins.
  I mean I love animals and meat and she's a vegetarian and is scared of fish and mice.
Fern  especially hates dogs and she can't stand Jimmy.
Wait......
You guys don't know who jimmy is.
I'll show you a picture-
CUTE!!
But as i said, Fern hates him.
In fact she dislikes every animal apart from frogs.
  Fern loves frogs and really wants one as a pet but mummy says one pet is enough for now.
  Our birthday is coming up on the 3rd of January so maybe she'll get a pet then. 



love Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment