Thursday, January 13, 2011

Caravan holiday update

Hello everybody!
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while.
Here's a recap on every thing that has been going on in the last couple of days...



Here's me sitting on the couch in the caravan.



Fern and I played snap.



I could of sworn she was cheating



Fern has a new look. She says she just dressed up for fun but I think she's after something else.........






Awesome skate board!!!!!!



We went to an antique store and saw some great old things like this lovely old green phone & this really old toy pinocchio......






We also went to some op shops and mum got some old tapes






And uncle Charlie got a a DOLL



I don't like her! But Ferns all over her!!!!! She's always using MY clothes and now she suddenly thinks she's sharing our room in the doll house!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!


Hope you are all having awesome holidays

Love RU

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ruby!

    So much going on in your life - be gracious with Uncle Charlie's new friend ... you never know, she just make turn out to be one of your best friends ... or her head may fall off.

    Either way, you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby! My name is Loretta. Im a blythe doll too.my mom has told me about your blog. i like it allot!Your sister, Fern looks allot like me. i wonder why. if you want to see what i have been up to lately, go to my moms blog.....http://graceandabby.typepad.com/my_sport_life/
    -Loretta

    ReplyDelete